January 26, 2021
With Vanessa and Chris being young and in love, this was a perfect opportunity to have them model for our shoot. With a burgundy suit, classic lace dress, and florals that accentuated the fall season, they each provided the glamour in this romantic Fall styled shoot.
- Venue: Manor At Silo Falls – @silo_falls
- Design/Bouquet & Boutonniere/Planning: Grace and Virtue Events – @graceandvirtueevents
- Photographer: D3D Photo & Video – @d3dphotoandvideoweddings
- Gift Boxes: Effortless Sentiments – @effortless_sentiments
- Vow Books: The Art Of Etiquette – @theartofetiquette
- Decor/Flowers/Rentals: Yes Event Decor – @yeseventdecor
- Hair & Makeup: Beauty By Sue – @sueminskeybeauty
- Bride’s Gown & Accessories: Miss Bride To Be Bridal – @missbridetobebridal
- Models: Chris & Vanessa (A Real Couple, Dating For 3 Years)
Hello. I’m Damon and I’m a Washington DC Wedding photographer. My promise is to tell your story PRECISELY as it happens, to capture emotional connections, and awe-inspiring images, and to give you a peace of mind knowing that I will capture every detail of your day, perfectly!
I offer images that are classic and distinctive- just like you!
If this sounds like you and your partner, I’d love to hear more of what you are dreaming up for your wedding! Please reach out to me regarding availability and pricing. You can also email me at D3Dphotoandvideo@gmail.com.